Zambia Air Force Recruitment 2018/2019 – This is to notify all interested candidates who wish to join Zambia Air Force. Do you wish to join 2018 ZAF Recruitment? Over 73,000 youths are willing to apply for jobs in the Zambia Air-force (ZAF) for ZAF Recruitment List.
The Zambian Air Force (ZAF) is one of the body of military element of the Zambian Defence Force. The Zambia Air Force is being called upon to do more for the country than defend its borders. With no national airline, Zambia’s Air Force serves as the transport of choice for government officials who need to move around the country quickly. The country has a commitment to international peacekeeping, specifically on the African continent. Zambia has seen a gradual increase in military expenditure but its armed forces continue to be hampered by obsolete and outdated equipment along with maintaining ageing weapons systems.
As Zambia is a landlocked nation the country has no navy, however it does have a limited number of patrol boats which ensure security on the country’s rivers. Zambia’s air force also has a limited capacity due to its small size. The country does contribute forces to peacekeeping missions and is an active participant in the Southern African Development Community and African Union.
Zambia Air Force Recruitment 2018/2019 Requirements
- Must be a Zambian and posses a green national registration card
- Should be between eighteen (18) and twenty five (25) years of age and not less than 1.6 meters in height.
- Must be medically, physically and mentally fit
- Height [173cm or 5.8ft for male and 165 cm or 5.4ft for female]
- Must have (14) points and below at grade 12 level which should include English, Mathematics, Science and two other subjects.
This will be all Zambia Air Force Recruitment 2018/2019.
Yes, Kindly drop your comments and questions in the comment section below for feedback Thanks.