Apply for British Army Recruitment for Foreigners 2018/2019 Application Form
If you are planning to join the British Army, whether you are a foreigner or a citizen of UK. Join as an officer or a soldier, here is the procedure to follow.
The Benefits of Belonging in the British Army
The stronger the sense of belonging – the stronger you become.
Sure, you could look for belonging in a football team or club, but the sense of belonging you’ll find in the Army – well, that’s the next level.
When you’ve trained together side by side, learnt things no classroom can teach you and fought with each other, for each other – that creates a bond like no other. A bond that lasts a lifetime.
Belonging sees you through whatever life – on or off the battlefield – may throw at you.
This is belonging.
A career with us offers you challenge and adventure that you simply can’t find in any other job. Add in competitive pay and plenty of travel – in fact you’ll be surprised at just how good the benefits are: Earn over £18,488 after training, 38 days paid leave, subsidized food and accommodation, free gym and sports facilities, free dental and medical care, free pension, qualifications, apprenticeships and world class training. You may also qualify for a bursary or extra allowances.
British Army Recruitment Jobs
We need lots of different skills and, like all teams, we work by placing people in the roles where they can make best use of their skills.
- HR, Finance and Support
- Intelligence, Communication and IT
- Logistics and Support
- The University Composition Fee at the appropriate rate*
- A maintenance allowance for a single student (£14,900 for 12 months at the 2017-18 rate; pro rata for courses shorter than 12 months)
- One economy single airfare at both the beginning and end of the course
- Inbound visa costs & the cost of the Immigration Health Surcharge
About the Academy Funding
- Academic development funding – from £500 to £2,000, dependent on the length of your course, to attend conferences and courses.
- Family allowance – up to £10,120 for a first child and up to £4,320 for a second child (2016-17 rate). No funding is provided for a partner.
- Fieldwork – you may apply to keep up to your normal maintenance allowance while on fieldwork as part of your Job.
- Hardship funding – for unforeseen difficulties
- Maternity/Paternity funding – should you require it, you may apply to intermittent your studies for up to 6 months and continue to receive your maintenance allowance during this time.
- All Applicants must be of or members of the Commonwealth Countries.
- Applying to pursue one of the following full-time residential courses of study:
- Must be of age in line from 18-47 years
- All Applicants must be Physically and Mentally fit
Eligible Regions: Open for all Commonwealth Countries.
A – F: Antigua & Barbuda, Australia, The Bahamas, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belize, Brunei Darussalem, Cameroon, Canada, Cyprus, Dominica, Fiji.
G – M: Ghana, Grenada, Guyana, India, Jamaica, Kenya, Kiribati, Lesotho, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Malta, Mauritius, Mozambique.
N -S: Namibia, Nauru, New Zealand, Nigeria, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Rwanda, Saint Lucia, Samoa, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Solomon Islands, South Africa, Sri Lanka, St Kitts and Nevis, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Swaziland.
T – Z: Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tuvalu, Uganda, United Republic of Tanzania, Vanuatu, Zambia.
How to Apply for British Army Recruitment for Foreigners 2018/2019 Application Form
United Kingdom’s military primarily recruits British citizens, however, foreign nationals from Commonwealth countries can be recruited into the British Armed Forces. If you meet eligibility standards, you’ll be invited to spend two days at an Assessment Centre. Here, you’ll do physical and mental tests to judge your fitness and soldier potential and have a medical examination. If you pass, you’ll be offered a job in the Army.
Until the day you join, you’re responsible for making sure that your visa is valid and you’re in the country legally.
If your visa runs out, you might need to pay for yourself to go back home to apply for a new visa, before carrying on with your application.
Read the application instructions and complete the online applications. Applicants must submit the application form and all required documents stated on the webpage.
For more information about British Army Recruitment for Foreigners 2018/2019 Application Form, feel free to ask using the comment box below