Apply for Ghana Army Recruitment 2018/2019 Application to Join Ghana Armed Forces
The Ghana Armed Forces invites suitable and Qualified Ghanaian to apply for Ghana Army Recruitment. Be notified on the basic requirement application procedures to join the Ghana Army at Ghana armed forces website.
Ghana Army Recruitment 2018/2019
The Ghana Armed Forces is the unified armed force of Ghana, consisting of the Army, Navy, and Ghana Air Force. The GAF are supervised by the Ghanaian Ministry of Defence.
Ghana Army Recruitment 2019 Requirements
- Applicant must be a Ghanaian citizen by birth with good character.
- Applicant must not be than 18 years of age and not more than 25 years for Non – Tradesmen and not more than 27 years for Tradesmen by 1 September 2018.
- Applicant must be medically fit and tested by Armed Forces standards.
- Applicant shouldn’t be a married person.
- Applicant must possess minimum height of 1.68m (5’6”) for males and 1.57m (5’2”) for females. For Military Police only; be of a minimum height of 1.75m (5’9”) for males and 1.70m (5’7”) for females.
- Applicant should have six (6) Credits (not less than Grade 6)at BECE including English and Mathematics.
- Must Have five credits (not less than Grade C6) in WASSCE, including Core English and Core Mathematics or the requisite credits/passes in respective trade qualifications from GES at Intermediate or Advance Level.
a. Infantry/Armour/Artillery. In addition to the general eligibility, applicants must have a Degree from a recognized University.
b. Military Police. In addition to the general eligibility, applicants must have a Degree from a recognized University/Institution in any of the following:
(1) Social Sciences.
(2) Pure Sciences.
c. Ordnance Service. In addition to the general eligibility, applicants must have a Degree from a recognized University/Institution in any of the following:
(1) Chemical Engineering.
How to Apply for Ghana Army Recruitment 2018/2019 Application
If you meet up with the above requirements, follow the steps below to apply for Ghana Army recruitment online
- Purchase Card from the specified regional post offices and scratch it to see the pin code.
- Then Log on to the recruitment portal http://www.gafrecruitment.com
- Click on Apply Now,in other to display your authentication page. Insert the scratched card serial number, pin code and choose your preferred arm of service, type of commission and click then submit.
- Enter your personal details and take note of the following from Pages.
- Select your desired vacancy and provide all other required data.
- Upload a scanned copy of your passport sized photograph of dimension (200 x 180 pixels), enter a valid e-mail address, personal mobile phone number in the format and enter any other required data.
- Enter your WASSCE/SSCE Index number, WASSCE/SSCE results slip serial number and select a tertiary institution from the list of schools. Enter your graduating GPA/CWA and provide all other required data. Upload only scanned copies of the following: WASSCE Results Slip and First Degree Certificate (Degree, HND).
- Click on the submit button and expect an instant e-mail and text message, which includes your unique system generated Identification Number.