Ghana Prisons Service Recruitment Online Registration 2018/2019 is now Still Ongoing Apply Here for the recruitment form which is ongoing now.All applicants shall start from second class officer Rank after successful completion of this training apart from the applicants with diploma in Registered General/Psychiatric Nursing and Agriculture.
Secondly, all graduates shall start from assistant superintendent of prisons after successful completion of the training.
1. Sales of e-voucher commence on 19th February
2. Online registration starts strictly on 21st February
3.Apart from Medical Doctors, Dental Surgeons, Doctors of Optometry and Pharmacists who will be appropriately placed, all other graduates shall start from Assistant Superintendent of Prisons (ASP) after completion of training.
4 Artisans, bandsmen and sportsmen/women who are selected will assemble at the Prison Officers Training School in Accra for practical test. The date and time would be communicated to them in course of the recruitment process.
5. The Ghana Prisons Service is an equal opportunity employer, hence applicants MUST refuse offers from “connection men”. Do not pay money to anyone.
6.Apart from applicants with Diploma in Registered General/Psychiatric Nursing and Agriculture who will be appropriately placed, all other applicants shall start from Second Class Officer Rank after completion of training.
RECRUITMENT AND ENLISTMENT PROCESS FOR GHANA PRISON SERVICE RECRUITMENT- Ghana Prisons Service Recruitment Online registration 2018/2019
All Applicants are responsible for their own transportation, feeding, accommodation and other expenses throughout the entire recruitment exercise.
1.All Short-listed applicants will be invited for the following:
a. Physical and Body screening
b. Inspection and verification of all necessary documents
c. Aptitude Test
d. Medical Examination
2.Applicants who are successful in  above will go through a thorough criminal and background check.
3. Artisans, sportsmen-women and bandsmen who are successful in item 1 above will undertake a competency based test in Accra.
4. Results submitted during the application process shall be verified at WAEC and other appropriate examination bodies hence Applicants who present false documents would be arrested and prosecuted.
5. Applicants who meet the initial requirements will be short-listed and invited to centres of their choice for further processes.
6. Applicants who are cleared of criminal records would be invited to commence further training.
ELIGIBILITY FOR GHANA PRISON SERVICE RECRUITMENT – Ghana Prisons Service Recruitment Online registration 2018/2019
a. Be a Ghanaian.
b.Not have been dismissed from any public service or any other employment
c. Be physically and medically fit by Prisons Service standards.
d.Be of minimum height of 1.68 m (5’6”) for males and 1.57m (5’2”) for females
e. Be between 21 and 35 years by 31st May, 2018. (for artisans only)
f. Be of good character and without any criminal record.
g. Be between 21 and 32 years by 31st May, 2018.h. Be able to speak fluently and write English Language well
i. Have active e-mail account and mobile phone number
j. Be ready to undergo basic Prisons training and other forms of training
l. Be registered with the appropriate professional body and hold a valid PIN (for medical corps)
APPLICATION PROCESS FOR GHANA PRISON SERVICE RECRUITMENT/ Ghana Prisons Service Recruitment Online registration 2018/2019
NOTE; All recruitment and enlistment applications must be done online only.
1. Purchase an e-voucher at any GCB Bank Limited across the country at the cost of Fifty Ghana Cedis [GH50.00] only.
2. Give your full official name (Applicant) at the point of purchase.
3. Use your Serial Number [SN] and Pin Code [PIN] to access the application form online at the website address: www.prisons.gov.gh. services (The SN and PIN can be used to print a summary of your application online).
4. Carefully read ALL INSTRUCTIONS before you apply.
5. The online application form is accessible only by the SN and PIN.
6. Keep your UNIQUE NUMBER on the summary report for all the stages of the recruitment and selection process.
7. ALL correspondence with applicants will be done through e-mail and text messages only.
8. Only Short-listed Applicants will be invited for further stages of the recruitment and the enlistment exercise.
NOTE; you are prop ally guided, need any handy information on Ghana Prisons Service Recruitment Online registration 2018/2019, ensure to provide us with your number and email address as well.