Apply for United States Army Recruitment for Foreigners 2018/2019 to Join the Usa army.
Learn how you can enter the United States military as an officer or enlisted member via usa army recruitment for foreigners
You do not have to be a U.S. citizen to join the Army, but you do have to live here. You cannot join the military from a foreign country – you must become a permanent U.S. resident, AKA a green-card holder.
Requirements for Joining the USA army recruitment
To join the enlisted ranks, in general you must:
- Be a U.S. citizen or Green Card holder
- Non-citizens must speak, read, and write English fluently.
- Non-citizens must currently live in the U.S.
- Be in good health
- Be 17 to 40 years old (different branches have different age requirements)
- Have a high school diploma (some branches will accept a GED)
- Pass the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB) test
To join as an officer, you must also have attended college.
Waivers for Conditions that May Disqualify You
A recruiter may ask a military command to overlook a condition that would otherwise disqualify you. Types of waivers include:
- Mental Health
However, there are no guarantees you will get a waiver.
How to Apply for United States Army Recruitment for Foreigners 2018/2019
To register for the 2018/2019 USA army recruitment for foreigners, All interested applicants are to use the link below https://www.goarmy.com/learn/apply.html to apply.
NOTE: This Online US Army Recruitment Form for application is free, and mostly all Applicants are to read carefully and follow the instructions when applying.
For more information about United States Army Recruitment for Foreigners 2018/2019 , feel free to ask using the comment box below