Brenda Howe African Scholarship 2018/2019 is inviting applications for Brenda Howe Africa scholarship program to interested applicants who are looking to pursue a degree program at the Nottingham Trent University Institution here are the following guidelines required for this scholarship form.
Nottingham Trent University is the official host of Brenda Howe Africa Scholarship, which is the scholarship arm of the institution and offers both full or partial undergraduate and postgraduate scholarship opportunities to international students especially African students.
- Type: Undergraduate & Postgraduate
- Application Deadline: 16th July 2018
- Eligible Countries: Ethiopia
Brenda Howe African Scholarship 2018/2019 Eligibility:
To be eligible for consideration of Brenda Howe Africa scholarship,
- applicants must have been offered a place on an eligible full-time undergraduate or full-time postgraduate course (excluding MBA, GDL, LPC, BPTC and exchange students).
- be classed as overseas students for tuition fee purposes; and
- have an African nationality.
- must be a citizen of Ethiopia
How To Apply: Complete this application form – make sure you fill in all sections.
You will be considered for all scholarships you are eligible for. Please email your form to email@example.com before 16:00 GMT (4 pm) by one of the deadlines below:
Please write three statements to answer all three criteria below. Applicant should write around 300 words for each section. Their statements should specifically relate to their scholarship:
- The benefits of their studying
- Why do applicant think they should be awarded a scholarship?
- Become an NTU ambassador
Finally, for additional information, Visit The Official Website .
for more updates, Kindly drop your email address in the comment box . Also don’t forget to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, using the share buttons below Thanks.