Nigerian Agip 2018/2019 Scholarship Award – For in the interest of those seeking scholarship award from Agip, here is the right opportunity to satisfy your dream goal, And if you would like detailed information concerning this scholarship, kindly follow the guidelines below as you will get everything you need to know before you can start filling the application. But before we proceed, here is a brief note about Agip.
Eni E&P Division commenced activities in Nigeria in 1962 through a wholly owned subsidiary – Nigerian Agip Oil Company, with the offer of participation in its operations by Federal Government in case of commercial discovery. This option was subsequently exercised in 1973.
Activities of eni in Nigeria have grown over the years resulting in establishment of other companies.
These include the Agip Energy and Natural Resources established in 1980, which operates in the shallow waters offshore and the Nigerian Agip Exploration in 1996, which concentrates on the deep-water frontier region.
Eni also holds 10.4% equity participation in the Nigerian LNG Limited. In addition, eni is a key partner in the Brass LNG Limited Project with 17% participation.
Nigerian Agip Exploration (NAE) Limited, on behalf of the NNPC/NAE PSC, is committed to the training and development of manpower as part of its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programme.
Nigerian Agip Exploration 2018/2019 Limited Post Graduate Scholarship Award Scheme
In pursuance of this, NAE invites applications from suitably qualified and interested Nigerian graduates for the 2018/2019 Post Graduate Scholarship Award Scheme. The award is in two categories:
- Overseas – For study in a reputable overseas university
- Local – For study in a recognized Nigerian university
Eligibility For Nigerian Agip Exploration 2018/2019 Limited Post Graduate Scholarship Award Scheme
To qualify for 2018/2019 NAE Post Graduate Scholarship Award scheme, applicants MUST:
- Possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Bachelor’s degree from a recognised Nigerian university.
- Have secured admission into a Nigerian or Overseas university (based on the category being applied for) for a one year Master’s Degree programme in any of the disciplines listed below.
- Not above 28 years of age by December 31st, 2018.
- Have completed the one year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme.
- Possess an international passport valid for travel at least one year from September, 2018 (applicable to overseas category).
Course of Study
Only candidates with offer of admission in disciplines related to the following areas should apply;
- Engineering (Petroleum, Mechanical, Civil, Subsea, Electrical/Electronics, Marine, Chemical)
- Petroleum Economics
- Law (Oil and Gas/Petroleum)
Nigerian Agip 2018/2019 Scholarship Award Requirements
Candidates should have the following clearly scanned documents before starting the application process:
- Passport photograph (450 × 450 pixel) with white background not more than 3 months old
- Provisional admission letter for post graduate studies 2018/2019 session into any reputable university – Local/Overseas. This admission letter must be for the course stated on the candidate’s application.
- First Degree Certificate
- NYSC Discharge Certificate
- Valid ID card (Driver’s license, Voter’s card, National Identity card)
- Valid International Passport Data Page for Overseas category only (Valid for travel at least one year from September 2018)
- Birth Certificate from Local government
- Current Curriculum Vitae
- NAE Compliance Declaration Form
All candidates are required to fill and sign the NAE compliance declaration form. To download the NAE compliance declaration, click: http://www.dragnetnigeria.com/files/compliance_form.pdf
Label the scanned documents accordingly, to avoid mix up during upload.
Attach the right documents in the appropriate upload section.
Application Closing Date
8th June, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Start Application Online
Completion of the application form and test invitation shall NOT be construed as a commitment on the part of the NNPC/NAE/OANDO PSC nor shall it entitle applicants to make any claims whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from NAE and/or any of its partners by virtue of responding to this invitation to apply for Post Graduate scholarship award.
The NAE scholarship award applies to tuition, books, field trips, accommodation, living expenses and a return economy ticket for selected one-year course of study.
If you want us to update you about Nigerian Agip 2018/2019 Scholarship Award, Kindly drop your email address in the comment box. Also don’t forget to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, using the share buttons below Thanks.