Apply University of Alberta 2019 Medical Science Graduate Program Scholarships to Study in Canada
Canada University of Alberta Medical Science Graduate Scholarships 2019– About 5-20 Medical Sciences Graduate program Scholarships at $6,500 yearly, are available as a common contribution to the stipend of students who are registered on a full time based on Msc or PhD in medical Sciences Graduate program in the university’s Faculty of medicine and Dentistry.
That is, doctoral students must submit a PhD proposal package within 24 months of the start of their graduate program and must pass the candidacy exam within 6 months of the MSGPC’s approval of their proposal.
Medical Science Graduate Program Scholarship
- Applications Deadline: 28 September 2018
- Course Level: This Medical Science Graduate Program is available for graduate students.
- Study Subject: Medical Science Graduate Program Scholarships are awarded to study the subject offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: Medical Science Graduate Program Scholarships valued at $6,500 each.
- Nationality: Canadian students
- Number of Scholarships: Unknown # of Medical Science Graduate Program scholarships
- Scholarship can be taken in: Canada
Eligibility for the Medical Science Graduate Program Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: National students are eligible to apply for this Medical Science Graduate Program scholarship
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- The student must be currently registered or accepted to start as of January 2019 as a full-time thesis-based graduate student in the Medical Sciences Graduate Program (MSc or PhD) in one of the following departments in the Faculty of Medicine & Dentistry:
Note: Applications from Laboratory Medicine & Pathology are limited to those whose degree will be “Medical Sciences – Laboratory Medicine & Pathology”. Students admitted to the independent LMP program (September 2013 onward) are ineligible’s
- The student may not concurrently hold any major awards ($13,000 or greater), or any other stipend award from the Faculty of Medicine & Dentistry (e.g. 75th Anniversary Award, FoMD/AHS Student Recruitment Studentships, Motel Graduate Studentship).
- The student may be eligible to hold this award more than once.
- Award will be withdrawn if the student completes his/her program or ceases to maintain full-time registration
English Language Requirements: The applicants must be fluent in English.
How to Apply for University of Alberta 2019 Medical Science Graduate Program Scholarships
The application should include:
- A completed current application form with original signatures. Please do not use previous applications as forms are updated on a regular basis.
- The student’s up-to-date transcripts in letter size unofficial and copies of original are acceptable as long as they are copied to letter size 8 1/2 x 11).
- All non-Urfaa transcripts must include a Weighted Average Calculator Form to be completed by the department you are admitted in.
- Must include current Urfa transcript even if there are no grades yet.
- Two confidential letters of reference which should be received in a signed and sealed envelope
- Curriculum vitae, reprints, a ranking of applicants, or other documentation are not required and must not be attached to the application.